Brianna Dalton Photography provides a boutique experience with a fine art, journalistic approach to capturing the emotions, personalities, and special moments of our client’s lives. We value what is important to our clients, and we make that our priority in our relationships.
What You Can Expect
Brianna works hard to build a relationship with each of her clients. From the first phone consultation or video chat, Brianna will take what she learns about your family and design an experience completely tailored to your individual needs.
Upon booking your session, you can also expect to schedule a date for the Premiere of your artwork. Your Premiere will take place in your home or over a video chat with Brianna, where you are welcome to invite your closest friends and family members for a formal presentation of the best images from your session. Additionally, during this time Brianna can answer any questions about custom frame and print options as well as custom album design. Complimentary professional wall measurements for your new gallery art pieces can be provided by Brian if desired. Digital galleries are also integrated into the packages of families who value convenience.
Brianna provides lifestyle photography services with a focus on weddings, family portraits, couples and pets. Additionally, she provides professional headshots, senior portraits, and boudoir services.
Our Five Pillars
- Family Focus - We approach each client based on their unique needs, in a timely, honest, and dependable manner.
- Excellence - We pride ourselves on aiming for excellence in every aspect of our business, from the first client meeting, to the final product.
- Community - We donate our time and talent to better our community, including offering educational opportunities and organizing philanthropic projects.
- Sustainability - We care about the environment, and do everything possible to maximize what is good for our planet. Ask us about our Earthy Crunchy Green Initiative.
- Animal welfare - We believe pets are family, and because of that we have created The Puppy Project which is funded by 10% of proceeds from every event that we capture.