Policies & Procedures
- Once a portrait session has been performed, your session fee is non-refundable, as it covers the time and skills invested by Brianna Dalton Photography up to and through that point.
- We require full payment for prints and products at the end of your ordering session (via cash, check, or credit). No order will be designed or submitted until paid in full.Online galleries, blog posts and social media sneak peeks will not be posted until all payments are made.
- Online galleries will be available for 3 weeks and a $45 dollar charge will apply for every additional week.
- Items ordered via online galleries (by family and friends) will be shipped directly from our lab. Please report any damages due to shipping to us within 24 hours of receiving your item or we can not guarantee a correction or replacement.
- Printed items will take up to two weeks for delivery. Please allow 3-4 weeks for all customer products such as albums and canvases.
- If you arrive late to a session in will result in the loss of time to get the best images possible.
Mini sessions are offered at a low rate because I photograph all sessions with a tight schedule. If you are late for your time slot, I will use the remainder of the time to try and capture the best images. If you are so late that you miss your session time, your payment is forfeited and you can not reschedule.
Gift Cards can not be applied towards print packages.
Coupons can not be applied to applied in combination to Yelp Offers, Mini Session sittings or other coupons.
- Brianna Dalton Photography reserves the right to reschedule any session or projection meeting due to photographer illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather. If a session cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, we will refund your paid session fee.
- If a projection meeting cannot be rescheduled due to photographer cancellation, we will provide you with a $25 gift card to apply towards your print order.
- Clients reserve the right to reschedule any portrait session or projection meeting with one week PRIOR notice to the photographer, at no additional fee.
- If you prefer to cancel your session, instead of rescheduling at least one week prior, you may pay a cancellation fee of $50.
- Rescheduling or canceling of your session’s date within 72 hours may incur additional fees and you will not receive a refund of your sitting fee deposit.
- Brianna Dalton Photography provides photographic prints and products, color corrected & calibrated to print EXACTLY as we see on our the Brianna Dalton Photography computer monitor, by our professional print lab. Any digital photos you see (on our website, blog, social media sites, or that have been provided directly to you) may vary from their intended appearance, depending on your computer's monitor and settings.
- Brianna Dalton Photography cannot guarantee the results or quality of prints made by clients or by clients' chosen labs. For consistent, quality results made to last a lifetime, please purchase your prints directly from Brianna Dalton Photography.
- Digital files purchased or provided are for personal archival purposes. We include a print release for photographic prints only, in sizes 8x12" and smaller. Digital files may NOT be used to make your own albums, canvases, or any other photo products, without our express written permission.
- Please back up all digital copies of your photographs. We recommend an external hard drive or flash drive.
- Brianna Dalton Photography will make every effort to retain your files for up to 6 months from the date of your session, and 4 months from the date of your projection meeting or client gallery. All print orders made by you or family members should be placed during this period.
- Your full session fee is due immediately upon reservation of your session. This can be collected through our online booking system, or through your pre-session phone consultation via card. However, you may also mail your cash or check to our P.O Box, upon request.
- We will not reserve a date or time without payment.
- Brianna Dalton Photography strives to have your portraits ready to view and order within 3-4 weeks after your session. However, due to the level of attention we provide to your images, your wait may be longer. Additionally during our peak season (August-October it can be up to 6 weeks.) We appreciate your patience!
Weddings & Events
- A deposit of 50% of your quoted coverage fee is due immediately to reserve your event date, along with your signed contract. We will not reserve a date or time without BOTH your payment and the signed contract. The remainder of your full balance is due no later than 2 weeks before your event date.
- You may choose your print items at our in-person ordering session, and must pay for these items IN FULL immediately, before any order will be made.
- You are responsible for a minimum print order of $200, in addition to the cost of your wedding day coverage.
- Brianna Dalton Photography strives to have your event images ready to view and order within 6-8 weeks after your event date. However, due to the level of attention we provide to your images, your wait may be longer. We appreciate your patience!